Thursday 7 February 2019

Portfolio 2019 Feb




Investment style - Valuegrowth investment.
Portfolio concentration - not more than 20 stocks at any point.
Portfolio focus - Developed market Global
I have been investing globally now, I am only heavily invested into our local banks for Singapore stocks, most of the blog that is available in Singapore are mostly REITs focus or dividend focus.
My portfolio has a blended yield of close to 4% at today valuation.

YTD return about 5.3%
Let's see how it would perform in next month.










Disclaimer

1) This Blog is intended only for the use of personal portfolio tracking and sharing of ideal. All the investment advice or stocks picks shared shall be view as only my personal opinion only. I do not warren the truth or accuracy of the information shared and likewise all investment should be consulted by your personal financial advisor as I do not have an understanding on your investment objective nor your investment Risk appetite as such I shall not be liable for any of your losses whatsoever howsoever should you decide to invest in any things discussed in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment